Got an underfloor heating project coming up? If so, let John Guest Speedfit price up your job and you could win £5,000 worth of product!
The giveaway is open to installers, developers, architects, homeowners and self-builders. All that is required is for you to send over your details by 16th December 2016 for a free quote and a chance to win!
How to enter:
To be in with a chance of winning the £5,000 worth of Speedfit material you must simply supply your project details for a quote between 1st September and 16th December 2016. Requests for a free quote can be made by calling Speedfit on 0333 130 0305, writing to FREEPOST SPEEDFITUFH, or completing the online form.
- Customer name and contact details
- Heat source being used (boiler, heat pump, etc)
- Floor construction (solid with screed, timber joists, floating floor, etc)
- Area to be heated with UFH
- Floor coverings (tiles, wood, carpet, other, etc)
- Scaled drawings (must be 1:50 or 1:100 with manifold indicated on drawings)
The winner will be randomly selected on 19th December 2016. Full terms and conditions for the competition can be found here.
Why install underfloor heating?
There are a number of reasons to install underfloor heating, including the fact it is more energy efficient than radiators. This is because UFH is designed to work with lower water temperatures and has been proven to reduce energy consumption and heating costs by 15-20%. Other benefits of choosing underfloor heating to warm your house include;
- More comfort– UFH uses radiant heat to warm objects and create a cosy, comfortable environment
- Greater heating control – with individual or multi room temperature control, UFH allows for simple, standard and smart heating control options
- Reduced energy bills– As UFH is designed to work with lower water temperatures, Speedfit UFH can reduce energy consumption and heating costs by 15-20%
- More living space– With no bulky or unsightly radiators there is more freedom for interior design
- Improved health & well-being– Less moisture and lower air movement helps to reduce dust allergens
- Renewable heat source– UFH is compatible with conventional and renewable heat sources such as ground source heat pumps and solar panels
- Less noise– UFH is virtually silent to run
- Universal control– multi zone heating throughout the property is available with UFH
Why John Guest?
All of the Speedfit plumbing and underfloor heating material is manufactured within the UK, the innovative and reliable products are made to the highest British Standards. All components are manufactured under the ISO9001 quality management system. A 25 year guarantee is offered on all fitting and pipe, 5 years guarantee on JG Aura controls and TRVs and a 2 year guarantee on manifolds and control packs.
Click the banner below to view our JG Speedfit brand page and explore all of the UFH heating products available to purchase from our online store.