Using RM’s many years of involvement within the hot water industry and their knowledge of bringing unvented cylinders to the market they have created a new standard in unvented water storage.
Stelflow offers the following advantages:
- Specially made units manufactured to their own design.
- Full range of slim units available, 60L to 210L, the units feature a diameter of only 475mm one of the slimmest on
- A range of horizontal cased units.
- Coil in coil heat exchanger, giving high recovery rates.
- External expansion for reliability and flexible siting.
- Full KIWA product approval.
- Vessel constructed from Duplex Stainless Steel.
- Superior insulation values, with an ODP of 0 and GWP of 1.
- Comprehensive controls and fixing kit from leading manufacturers.
Stelflow offers peace of mind with the following guarantees:
- 25 Year vessel guarantee.
- Stainless Steel stat pocket guaranteed against corrosion.
- All other cylinder components guaranteed for 2 years.
- All units are pickled to ensure longer life.
- Stelflow offers many technical benefits:
- Minimum recommended working pressure 1 bar & maximum 15 bar.
- All cylinder connections are 22mm compression.
- Units tested to 15 bar.
- Minimum water supply 1.5 Bar, 20 Litres/Min.
- Primary coil circuit must be fully pumped, gravity coils are available by special order.
- All units available as vented cylinders.
- Pressure reducing valve set at 3 Bar.
- Expansion relief valve set at 6 bar.
- Temperature and pressure relief valve at 7 bar and 90oC.
- High Limit stat set at 85oC