Dietzel Univolt Conduit and Trunking
Dietzel Univolt is an independent, family owned enterprise that operates on a global level. They see close and long-term relations to their customers and suppliers as essential for mutual success.
- They have an annual production of conduits of 120 million meters. This quantity is equal to the length of a pipeline, circling 3 times the equator or, in other words, a production capacity of 500 meters per minute with operations 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- 60 million parts of fittings are manufactured each year.
- 65% of the total output is sold abroad.
What Univolt do
As specialists in this field of cable management systems we concentrate on the following four strategic business segments:
- Conduits and Ductings for Electrical Installations
- Lightning Protection and Earthing
- Trunking Systems, Cable Routing and Mounting Material
- Assemblies for Construction Sites and Low Voltage Engineering
What Univolt Aim For
Their priorities are controlled and sustainable growth and to maintain their leading position in selected sales markets – by investing, innovation and further improvement of high quality products.