With its ultra-stylish contemporary looks and powerful water flow, the Mira Combiflow gives you the ultimate showering experience. Its high-pressure mixer valve uses the latest technology, and you can adjust both temperature and flow with just one easy-to-use control.
- Surface-mounted or built-in models available
- Option of a rigid shower head with built-in model
- Mira Linesse shower head featuring four spray patterns: Start, Soothe, Force and Eco
- Push-button override for an even hotter shower
Mira Combiflow Description
- Pressure balanced 1/2″ shower control featuring maximum temperature stop with override facility (can be disabled)
- Single lever spray force and temperature selection control
- High flow performance through 15mm pipework supplies
- Automatic shutdown should the hot or cold water supply fail
- Ceramic plate temperature control mechanism to resist scale formation
- Body machined from corrosion resistant brass
- Trim manufactured from engineering grade materials
Mira Combiflow Product Range
Mira Combiflow EV
Surface mounted shower control for connection to rear entry or exposed rising or falling pipework. Supplied complete with Mira Linesse Adjustable Spray showerhead with four different spray actions (Start, Soothe, Force and Eco) and rubberised finger grips for ease of adjustment, metal hose, clamp bracket, wall mounted soap dish, slide bar and hose retaining ring / gel hook.
Mira Combiflow B-BIV
Built-in shower control for connection to concealed pipework. Supplied complete with Mira Linesse Adjustable Spray showerhead with four different spray actions (Start, SOothe, Force and Eco) and rubberised finger grips for ease of adjustment, metal hose, clamp bracket, wall mounted soap dish, slide bar, right-angle connector and hose retaining ring / gel hook.
Mira Combiflow BIR
Built in shower control for connection to concealed pipework. Supplied complete with Mira Linesse fixed showerhead with four different spray actions (Start, Soothe, Force and Eco) and rubberised finger grips for east of adjustment and a wall mounted soap dish.
Mira Combiflow Technical Information
Principle of Operation
The shower control mixes hot and cold water to the desired temperature and automatically compensates for variation in supply pressures. A ceramic based mixing cartridge is backed with a separate pressure-balancing cartridge. However, it will not compensate for changes in either of the temperature of the hot and cold water supplies.
Limitation of Use
- The Mira Combiflow should not be used for applications where an outlet flow control forms part of the shower fitting
- The initial inlet supply pressures should be nominally equal
- The product and its components are only suitable for normal water supplies and should be cleaned only with mild washing up detergent or soap solution
- The temperature of the hot and cold water supplies must be relatively constant
Adjustable maximum temperature stop with override button which can be used to select a higher shower temperature
Temperature override function can be disabled for maximum temperature setting
Total angular turn of the control lever is 130° (including override)
Pressure (inlet supplies)
- Pressure balanced control system
- Minimum maintained pressure : 1.0 bar *
- Maximum maintained pressure : 5.0 bar
- Maximum static pressure : 10.0 bar
*Allowing for 50% reduction in the pressure of either supply. For occasional variances in system pressure the Mira Combiflow will maintain the spray patter down to 0.2 bar.
Optional DCV-H : outlet double check valve for use with pressure above 1.0 bar, providing an alternative method of complying with Water Regulations
Additional control lever available should the hot and cold supplies be reversed. This is available from Mira Customer Support.
Guaranteed for three years from date of purchase against faulty materials or workmanship. Optional extended warranty available from Mira Customer Support.
The Mira Combiflow is designed for installation as part of the following plumbing systems:
- Fully instantaneous gas heated*
- Mains pressurised (heated from a thermal store)*
- Unvented mains pressure *
- Pumped *
* When the Mira Combiflow is used at pressures above 5.0 bar maintained, a drop tight pressure reducing valve must be installed to maintain performance.
The plumbing installation must comply with the requirements of UK Water Regulations / Bylaws (Scotland), Building Regulations or any particular regulations and practices specified by the local water company or water undertakers. The installation should be carried out by a plumber or contractor who is registered, or is a member of an association.
Protect the product from damage whilst making soldered connections. Some fluxes cause damage to plastic components.
Mira Combiflow EV
- Surface mounted
- Inlet elbows accept rising, falling or rear entry supply.
- Inlet connections : 15mm compression or 1/2″ BSP male or female
- Outlet connection : 1/2″ BSP male or female
Mira Combiflow B-BIV, Mira Combiflow B-BIR
- Built in Valve
- Inlet connections : 15mm compression or 1/2″ BSP male
- Outlet connection : 15mm compression or 1/2″ BSP male.
- Mounting bracket : for thin panel thicknesses between 4-21mm, or solid, dry line or stud partition walls
- Building in shroud for product protection during plastering up
- Reversed inlet connections
- Alternative top or bottom outlet supported
Click to buy Mira showers on-line
- Mira Combi Flow Built-In Rigid Shower, Chrome
- Mira Combi Flow Built-In Shower, Chrome