The NEW Bristan Artisan evo digital thermostatic mixer shower is designed to help installers make the small step into the digital showering world, as generally a digital shower is much easier to install when compared to a thermostatic mixer shower. The ease of a digital shower installation also minimises any disruption to tiling work if you change your design or need to do any maintenance work at a later date. The video below from Bristan outlines in detail the benefits of their new shower and explores how easy its installation really is:
The advanced Bristan Artisan Evo digital thermostatic mixer shower has a stylish design, is easy to install, has a customised look, and is flexible and convenient. The shower is available with either a black or white digital temperature control unit which features an electronic display. It is also available in either a 200mm ceiling fed rose or an adjustable riser rail option.
Adjustable riser – Black controller: ARDE SHCAR B
Adjustable riser – White controller: ARDE SHCAR W
Ceiling fed rose – Black controller: ARDE SHCCF B
Ceiling fed rose – White controller: ARDE SHCF W
- Product Type: Contemporary
- Construction: Plastic (ABS)
- Supply: Suitable for high pressure systems (Preferably balanced) Inlet Connections: ½” BSP with 70mm between centres
- Outlet Connections: ½” BSP
- Working Pressures: Min 0.5bar, Max 5.0bar – For optimum performance a minimum pressure of 1 bar is required. Maximum Static Pressure: 10.0 bar
- Digital temperature control and display Four flow settings, eco, low, medium & high
- Low battery indicator
- Wireless controller – can be positioned up to 10 metres from mixing valve – minimal disruption to existing tiling
- BEAB & CE approved
|Flow Setting||Flow Rate (lpm)|
What makes the Artisan Evo Digital Shower Great?
The new artisan evo digital shower has many benefits including easy installation, a flexible set up, and available with a customised design.
Easy to install – The shower is easy to install and full fitting instructions are included with the item. The shower itself is designed and tested in the UK to all the relevant British standards. It also comes complete with a 5 year guarantee from Bristan.
Flexible & Convenient – The new Bristan shower comes with a digital mixer valve which can be positioned up to 10 meters away from the wireless controller. The mixer valve itself is slimline and can be positioned on the wall or flat on the flat and due to its compact size can be installed in a cupboard, loft space or under a bath.
A customised look – As the shower is available in a choice of colours and different outlet options (including a 200mm ceiling fed rose and an adjustable riser) it can fit into many bathroom designs.