- Patented OTP (over Temperature Protection) system
- Phased shutdown
- Imposes no demand on stored hot water
- Easy to use – separate on/off and temperature controls
- Blue indicator light when shower is operated
- Choice of chrome or white/chrome finish
- Choice of performance settings – 8.5kW, 9.5kW or 10.5kW*
- Supplied with 3 spray pattern shower head, with active nozzles
- Conforms to BEAB safety standards
- 2 year manufacturer’s guarantee
15mm top, bottom or rear entry, suitable for compression elbow (not supplied)
Minimum: dynamic pressure at 8 ltr/min flow rate: 0.09 Mpa, 0.9 bar (9 metre head)
Maximum: Inlet pressure:1.0 Mpa, 10 bar (100 metre head)
The greater the flow of water, the cooler the water temperature, as selected by the temperature control knob. Flow rate is typically greater in the summer than in the winter due to the higher temperature of incoming water
Water System Compatibility
Mains fed system only
Which? Best Buy
The Aqualisa Quartz electric shower has been named ‘Best Buy’ in the electric showers category by consumer body Which?, for tests run in April 2016. The 9.5kw model was vigorously tested and passed with flying colours, scoring 88%.
The shower unit was put through many real life tests including water flow rate performance, ease of cleaning, temperature rise and recovery time and ease of installation. Which? quoted that the shower was “the best shower by far”.
Responding to the postive review of the shower, Simon Cornelius, Aqualisa’s senior product manager quoted: ” Our Quartz range is known for performance, reliability and ease of installation. It is the go-to for installers so we’re delighted it has been endorsed by Which?”
Click for the full range of Aqualisa Quartz Electric showers available to buy on-line.